Ice Fish Ohio Forum

young blood the ice is calling

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
now that your here  ;D  ...i know that the younger people can text at blazing speeds, and have computer knowledge that stumps some older people.. 8) but this is for all the young bloods that just wander upon this site or are just learning about  ICE FISHING  .... 8)   i challange you... check it out , if you love the outdoors or just wanting to see whats over the next hill , ... im telling you that ice fishing is like being on another planet, its exciting . ;D  ...give it a try : to walk on a frozen lake( know when the ice is friendly) .....young minds fresh ideas...  if your reading this and you want to know more ..read the posts, check out the videos.  and join so you can post what you think,  ;D and have fun.......
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
There's nothing more peaceful or relaxing than ice fishing.  A nice quiet lake with a friend or two, how does it get any better.  I relax more ice fishing than I do in my boat!  :D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

deerslayern

• View Profile
Well said guys. Ive been at it for 5 years now and its a great time to spend with a buddy and clear ur thoughts. Im a die hard bow hunter and thought there was nothin more mind clearing and enjoyable than that. I was wrong. thanks to my father-in-law, he introduced me to the sport and was hooked from there on. Ive met alot of new people and learned alot. I hope all the new commers feel the same as i do, and did when i first started.  Great post.
When in doubt test it out.  No ice is safe ice. becareful out there.

Norm Hunitngton Jr

Pro staff
Clam
HT enterprises
frabill
Humminbird

Guide for
New London
Willard
Pleasant Hill

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Talking about another planet,this is a sunset over lake mille lacs in isle mn.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar