Ice Fish Ohio Forum

News and War

Guest · 8 · 4130

JustNutts

Anybody been keeping up with the current situation overseas in Korea? Ive been following this for a good year now, and have stuck by my original opinion.. Man its scary. Looks like an all out war is going to errupt anytime... Watch the news guys, stay up with the times. Be thankful for where we live and what we have, also be thankful for those people out there making sure we have what we have.

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
ditto  that little feller over there aint right in the head. i was surprised he did'nt escalate things while those war games were going on. he,s really just chinas puppet
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Great point Russ it is scary and I thank God everyday for my life in this country and those who are serving to protect it, we can only hope that things can be resolved. Dave

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Its a pretty messed up situation over there. Im kinda surprised it hasnt hit the fan already there. As for my family and I we thank God each day for the men and women that keep us all safe and keep crazys like him from running this country.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

triton189

• View Profile
I agree- I can't believe the relative silence from the media on this...! Maybe that is why we should all be concerned. Korea is basically a puppet for China. I have said for years China is going to flex it's muscle in coming years to let us know they are the new super power of the world. There is not much we can do because they are financing our dept.

If you listen closely to the news you can hear subtle changes..Statements like the market is up today because the Chineese forecast continued growth, etc. The world used to move on US economic news now it is China. The country with the strongest economy wins because you can support your military.     

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
While we sit here and ponder our childrens futures, China is growing as triton said it well. I think its time for all of us liitle guys to voice our opinions and change things.

Did it all start going downhill with NAfTA and making more money for our U.S. corporations to go over sea's?

I say repeal NAFTA and produce things here or tarrif all incoming goods.

We can and should produce everything a U.S. consumer needs!

As citizens will have to do with less or pay a higher price for goods but i think the latter will do us the best.

Just my opinion!

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Amen David. Im sorry but without world peace how can there ever be a world economy?

triton189

• View Profile
While we sit here and ponder our childrens futures, China is growing as triton said it well. I think its time for all of us liitle guys to voice our opinions and change things.

Did it all start going downhill with NAfTA and making more money for our U.S. corporations to go over sea's?

I say repeal NAFTA and produce things here or tarrif all incoming goods.

We can and should produce everything a U.S. consumer needs!

As citizens will have to do with less or pay a higher price for goods but i think the latter will do us the best.

Just my opinion!

I agree Dave...! The cat has already been let out the bag so we have to implement tarrifs to force US corporations to bring the operations back. This will be tough in the short run as prices will escalate. However, we need to save more and this could spur the savings era by not purchasing this Chineese made junk...! Do what you can to look for American Made products... It is time for us little guys to take a stand....!

Vexilar