Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Prepping the boat today!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Since Ice is a few days off at best, thought I'd take advantage of mom and baby napping and start prepping the bass boat.  I usually store it at my shop, but this year the shop is full and since I put new rear springs in my service truck this fall I can't fit it in the garage. So......means the Ranger is in a 65 degree garage all winter. So why not re rig it?  That way I can be ready at a moments notice!  Took everything out, including batteries and trolling motor. But today got the trolling motor and all the electronics on today and the batteries hooked back up. Could go fishing now if i threw a little tackle in there. But now I can sort all the lures out in a timely fashion and get it reorganized before the April 14 Good Friday open, which is usually my first bass tournament of the year!  Teach me to unload the boat.......

Now we need ice!  All that gear has been ready since September!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's cool    I wish I could do that. 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Downthehole

• View Profile
Did you go out to the January sales to get next years Christmas Cards too?  ;D ;D
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Vexilar