Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Hi all

Steelhauler

• View Profile

Hi there,

A friend of mine told me to check out this site.  It seems like a pretty good site, so I joined.

My name is Wes and some of you probably already know me.  For those who don't, if you see someone out on the ice in a black and chartruese Fladen flotation suit, it's probably me.  Feel free to stop by and say hi.

I'm looking forward to sharing some info with you fine folks.

Wes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome and thanks for joining!  What waters do you fish?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Howdy,welcome to ifo,maybe i will see you round one of the area lakes.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
greetings  ;D its great to welcome all you guys, everybody that i meet out fishing are great people.and im happy this site is growing so well....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

skunkedagain

• View Profile
Hi there. Glad to meet you. What part of the state you fish?

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Steelhauler

• View Profile

I mostly fish the Northeastern part of the state, but I have no problem traveling to the bite. I have fished Indian and Alum in Central Ohio, the Western Basin and Erie islands, Presque Isle, Chatauqua, and numerous lakes in Michigan.  I have also been to Simcoe a few times.

So far this year I have been on Mogadore and Wingfoot.  I'm really hoping to get out more this year especially after not walking on water once last year.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, but right nowI would prefer a very very cold shoulder!

Wes

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Welcome hope to run into you!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Bryan

• View Profile
Welcome!
Give me a shout when you head to Lake Erie!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

joewallguy

• View Profile
Hey wes. I see you on other sites and have seen ya on the rocky years ago you and your friend helped me catch my first rocky river fish float fishing....it was a brown trout. You had to leave and your buddy helped me out, if you can remember..:-) anyway, nice to see you on here. I am a new guy around here myself. Seems we kinda live near each other and may have to hook up for a ice trip or two to split some gas. You sure seem like a nice helpful guy on the boards:-) cheers

Vexilar