Ice Fish Ohio Forum

THINKING ABOUT GOING SAT.

let it freeze

• View Profile
I'm thinking about hitting CJ Sat.where should I start never fished there before.Thanks for any info.

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The marina seems to be cooling off in terms of a bite. I fished the area just off the boat ramp the other day. There are a bunch of piles out there in a cluster to your right as you get to the bottom of the ramp. These should be holding a good number of fish.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

cincinnati kid

• View Profile
DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE LAKE? IM THINKING ABOUT GOING ON SUN.WHAT KIND OF SHAPE IS THE ICE?

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reports of 8" on the main lake in some of the better areas. I have not checked these areas myself, but can attest that last weekend we had about 5" on the main lake. WIth the low temps this would be consistant.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
went by cj this am did not see anyone on ice so I was alone and did not venture out.  Too new to be going out by myself.  I have a commitment lasting from Thursday until Sunday Eve. that i scheduled long ago, so can't go till Mon.  Just got an E-mail about trout stocking happening today in Spring Lake, but you can,t fish till next day after stocking.  what luck am I having. Ha.  anyway you all have a safe and catching good weekend.

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks buddy!
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

Salmonid

• View Profile
I was thinking about hitting CJ in the Morning, anyone else gonna be out, Im still not for sure yet but was thinking about it. Let me know, if some others were going, it would help me get motivated....

Salmonid

crappie commander

• View Profile
YES, THINKING OF ALSO GOING  2 OF US   IF SO WE WOULD BE THERE EARLY  THANKS CRAPPIE COMMANDER    LET US KNOW

Salmonid

• View Profile
Sorry guys, refridgerator repairman just left, looks like $600 to put in a new compressor, Looks like ill be shopping for a new one tomorrow instead of fishing, Good luck Guys, be sure to post a report!

Salmonid

Vexilar