Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New Guy

Trackman

• View Profile
 New member hoping to gain knowledge from the more exp ice anglers here. I am in Winchester, OH. I really enjoy fishing on the ice. I have been a fisherman for as long as I can remember. Got a few ponds we catch some gills on through the ice. Travel up to Erie when the ice is good. Caught my personal best last season 11.6 lbs.  fishing with a guide. would enjoy meeting new people and learning more on the ice.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!  Glad you've found the site. Looking forward to the ice season!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Welcome, always need another fisherman around, never know when the auger might not start !! Again, Welcome aboard, pray for ice. Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
greetings,,,,im chomping at the bit to get on ice.... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

toadfish

• View Profile
Welcome to the site.  You live pretty far south for an ice fisherman.  I am a couple hours north on Grand Lake St. Marys.  Yes, the one with all the algae.

I am hoping to get some perch and crappie this year, and some of those hog walleye from Lake Erie like last year.  My biggest was under 10.

Already got on yhe ice this year, so maybe the cold will come back and allow us to walk on water.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
Welcome, great to have you.  Lots of great information here.  I have learned a lot form these guys in the last year.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome trackman,  this is a great site, take some time to look around there is a lot of useful stuff here
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar