Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Bass biting

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got some bass over the weekend on a drop shot presentation.  Not moving real fast, but a positive sign they are willing to take a lure!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
What lakes have you been to so far? Whats the water temp? I want to get out but Ill be busy pouring lead. A few more days of pouring sinkers and I should be caught up. Good luck out there.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit Sippo, Westville, Deer Creek.  Waters are in low 60's.  Bass biting well now.  Females in staging areas.  Caught 2 over 6 lbs 4/6.  My dad caught a 5+ out of Deer Creek last week.  My 2 came from Sippo.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar