Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Strikemaster hand augers and misc gear

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm downsizing my ice gear a little bit. I'm selling a 10", and a 7" Strikemaster hand auger along with 2 auger spoons. Also up for sale are a couple traction spikes for walking on ice and a few tipups and gloves. Everything in the pictures will go. I'm asking $100 for all of it. The 2 strikemasters are newer, the 10" is 4 years old and the 7" was new in December 2013.

I have an 8" gas auger and don't need the large hand ones.  I want to sell all this and pick up a new 4" or 5" hand for gill fishing on early ice.

I'm offering it here before I post it anywhere else. This is a good deal, I would prefer to sell the lot together, but may consider breaking it up. If this is still up, it's for sale. Contact me with any questions. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:33:45 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
SOLD!!!!!!!  Thanks everyone! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar