Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Final Call for the IceFishOhio.com Get together this Saturday.

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
I may need a nap sometime tomorrow :-\... gettin up at 2:30 then we'll have a 3hr drive.. atleast I'll be sleeping with a jiggin rod in my hand!! I'll probably be jiggin in my sleep!
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

Phil Carver

• View Profile
Sure hope this snow does not come here. I do not want to work. I want to go feeshin !
:)

sir fishalot

• View Profile
i checked this last minute,but i will be there with a friend.sorry about late response; don't worry about providing food for us,because of late response.just looking forward to spending time with knowledgeable indian ice fisherman.

Salmonid

• View Profile
Ok, good news for me, Ill be there with a buddy around 7:00 or a little after. Also Im bringing  enough Goldfish crackers and several types of potato chips to feed a small army.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of folks on here!
Will be in a Clam 2000, ( formerly  owned by BANKER) Which reminds me I need to make a new name tag for the Shanty.

Salmonid ( Mark)

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Everyone is welcome to come out even if you just now seen this post.

We will have enough food for everyone. If not we will have plenty of Fish Crackers.

Also, don't forget tobring a few bucks as we will be raffeling of a few things.

If your coming out late and we are all on the ice just give me a call at 614-361-5548

See you all tomorrow.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Phil Carver

• View Profile
Just got the call. Work , here I come. :( Have fun everyone. Was looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next time.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I stuck plowing snow. Sorry I couldnt make it out. I hope the fish bite for you all today.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar