Ice Fish Ohio Forum

This site

OldSailor

• View Profile
Anyone on here??

Not many during the off-season! Welcome aboard and be patient. It will start winding up as we get closer to hard water!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hi Crappiezilla.

Since the site is for Ice Fishing and not year round fishing site, it starts getting active in September and will really get going as we get closer to ice season.

I have taken a new job and am a little behind on updating the site. I will start updating the site with upcoming tournament info, online tournament rules, kids events,chat nights with ice fishing pro's and our ice fishing weekend at Fin Feather Fur.

Thanks for joining us.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

OldSailor

• View Profile
i stop in from time to time.
Same here! If I find interesting ice gear, I post it! Check out the Black Betty reel! I have one being sent to me to check out! I'll put it on an ultra light and go annoy some sunnies before hard water!! I think people are going to like this reel!! Lots of new stuff comming out for the upcomming ice season!! You need to check the site so you can add stuff to your want list and spend more money, thereby helping the economy and yourself!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Also lookin for info on jeff jumpy,he was at fin feather fur event last year his webpage is shutdown.we r trying to plan a nice guided 3-4day trip to lake erie                                           
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I'm ready for some ice. Got a lot of new equipment last year that I never got to use!
turkey09

Minnowhead

• View Profile
What kinda new stuff did you get ?  ;D
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I have text-ed Jeff to update his contact info. I know he will fill up fast this winter.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I got the fl-18 and also the Frabill Trekkar ll. I'm ready for some ice.
turkey09

Vexilar