Ice Fish Ohio Forum

My problem

quackpot · 36 · 16751

g

• View Profile
Thanks Bobby. I have it narrowed down to the Vex FLX-28 or the Marcum LX6 or LX7.  Either one of them would be more than adequate. I have the Vex FL-18 now and love it. The only advantage with the Marcum is being able to move the zoom throughout the water column. Have to compare prices and go from there.

quackpot

• View Profile
Is there such a thing as to much stuff? I just made a deal on another shanty. It's a two man flip that seemed cheap. It's a HT and it was $175.

g

• View Profile
I used to think you couldn't have too much stuff. Now it depends. If I don't use it, I think I have too much stuff. You can never have too many lures, need to cover sizes and colors, and always need a good selection of rods. Wouldn't mind a spare snowmobile again. All in due time.

quackpot

• View Profile
G I know one of the things they talk about is the vex fits in a bucket and I'm not sure about other ones.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You are a member of the

"Shivering psychotic patients in the asylum of the frigid"
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

g

• View Profile
That is the one drawback with the Marcum LX 7, it doesn't fit in a 5 gal. bucket. Won't be a problem on the ice, will be in my sled. Will be awkward to carry at the dock tourneys but I can always use my Vex at the dock tourneys.

Vexilar