Ice Fish Ohio Forum

football vent

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I'm with ibj watch the cavs
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
With the Cleveland Clowns... Err Browns in the tank again,

ICE SEASON CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hey Slab:

I GUARANTEE BROWNS WON'T LOSE THIS SUNDAY, NOV 22, 2015!!!

BYE WEEK!!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep!  And they've finally started Manziel for the rest of the year. Hopefully it'll be enough time to see if he's going to be a stud or a dud.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Badgerstate36

• View Profile
Well, I mean, thats the Browns, right?  At least you still have the Cavs, Buckeyes and Bengals.  Heck, even the Blue Jackets are starting to turn it around.
The Browns are the Browns.  I feel your pain but until they make some major changes to the ownership and management of that team, I dont see it changing.
Just a Badger/Packer fan living the dream in Buckeye country.

toadfish

• View Profile
Bluejackets got shut out by Ottawa last night, so business as usual.

Browns won't get another win this season unless it is a fluke, like me catching a fish through the ice.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
At least my other favorite NFL team is sitting at 7-2. Few thought the Vikings would be good this year, but a win at home vs the Pack this weekend would leave them sitting pretty with 6 games left.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Badgerstate36

• View Profile
Bluejackets got shut out by Ottawa last night, so business as usual.
Even still theyve been doing much better lately.  They beat Nashville 4-0 last night.

Badgerstate36

• View Profile
At least my other favorite NFL team is sitting at 7-2. Few thought the Vikings would be good this year, but a win at home vs the Pack this weekend would leave them sitting pretty with 6 games left.
Its going to be an interesting game.  I expect the Vikings will probably win but when these 2 teams play theres no love lost, so anything could happen. 

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Ok it's my turn. After my Bengals lost monday night in a game they were absolutely capable of winning, now the buckeyes go down. MSU played us well but that was the worst play calling I've seen since Meyer took over. Elliot gets 12 carries? FU**ING REALLY??? I dont get it.
Think my dog may have ptsd from me yelling at the tv. Oh well... bring on the ice.

z400wolverine

• View Profile
ya I hear ya,Elliot not carrying the ball! I am born and raised Michigan,our crazie loss to them is even more crucial now!Funny thing is our employees our company divided on Steelers-Browns(Lions fan here),so told them if Steelers win,both Michigan teams win,lol
Hey Slab,you going to have those footers poured for us in Beldon?

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Hope the Big 10 represents though,hoping BC takes out ND to mix things up

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep. Starting to dig and pour on Tuesday.  Have big job in Dover Monday then we'll be in Belden till its done.

Team Wilcraft!

Badgerstate36

• View Profile
Well, the Packers/Vikings game was certainly fun.  I never get tired of hearing the, "GO PACK GO" chant in Minnesota.  ;D

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep. The play calling and officiating was about the same as it was in the Ohio State game. I shut both off at half time because I could tell the outcome. Totally done with football now, ready for ice!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar