Ice Fish Ohio Forum

HELP!!! It's getting worse! Ordered new crappie spoons, among other things.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The stir craziness is getting worse!!  At 3 in the morning I was up ordering crappie spoons online.  I ordered 50 different spoons from 3 different websites.  I've also watched Grumpy Old Men 3 times in 5 days and went as far as ordering a green hornet look alike pole that should come today!  I have a serious problem!!!!
I got 2 of each color Clam Speed Spoon, 2 of each color of the 3 smallest sizes of Williams Wabler, and 2 of each color of the crappie size Freedom Tackle Minnow Spoons!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:06:08 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The green hornet strikes again!!!..........
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You need help.... IMMEDIATELY.   I'm sending over a dump truck full of ice to unload on your front lawn.  HOPE IT HELPS.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Love the reel on the green hornet,no moving parts to break.............. :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
QUACK   ;D   nice rod    listen you should be careful not to cross into the dark force, I mean really, need some o2 ? joel you cant use all that stuff, maybe you should toss some into a bag and pitch it on my porch ?  ::)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like that might happen. Don't know when I'll use it all!!!

Team Wilcraft!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Don't worry about it slab. Embrace the madness. The important thing is that when you need that stuff (and someday you will) you will have it. Don't worry about what your wife friends coworkers parents or anybody else says. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH FISHING GEAR!  I'm even worse cause I buy like 5 of everything because it seems like if something works great they will stop making it. But I almost always have the lure they are biting on ;D And if I don't I'll go get 5 of them the next day. Lol

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds just like me.  That way too if I lose 1 I always have backups!

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
I start buying 2 of something to start. If it works good, I will buy at least 5 more.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's me anymore. A few years back, I had only one of a purple spoon and the crappies were tearing it up. I hung it on a brush pile and broke it off and had nothing else purple that was close except for a couple micro plastics.  After I lost that spoon my catch rate dropped over 50%. I never buy 1 of anything anymore!  Taught me a good lesson. Now there's going to be a run on purple spoons.........

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i agree im the same   i have at least one tackle box with only  1  certain crank bait in it.....hehehee its not purple slab....   see this way you guys get all the neat stuff and i will slide over and check your catch rate then i know what to get  hehehehhe 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile

Downthehole

• View Profile
Just out of curiosity slab, are you related to quackpot? LOL.

They have to be twins!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Probably, somehow, someway. We both have the same incurable disease!

Team Wilcraft!

Downthehole

• View Profile
Slab,

You need to bookmark:

Babies'r'Us
Toys'r'Us
Bed, Bath and Beyond

Plenty of goods to feed your buying addiction but also help with the new addition to you family.....

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Vexilar