Ice Fish Ohio Forum

HELP!!! It's getting worse! Ordered new crappie spoons, among other things.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
And grandparents. We haven't had to buy that much stuff for him.  It'll change as he gets older, but so far not too bad. :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We must be related, my wife got me a nice rod case for some of my crappie poles as a first time dad gift!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
I don't know I'm a real redneck. I first got a hard take down shotgun case but didn't like the way it was working out so it's in the closet. I plan on making a soft case into a solid.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you asked my wife, she'd say I am too. You should see my truck. I'll try to post a pic of it tomorrow.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
I will have to see you up that way and compare. My 99 GMC 1500 couldn't haul enough junk so I did some work on the rear springs. The last load I hauled in was 3318 lbs. with cruise set on 70mph on the highway. It's a short bed truck with camouflage on the sides and ducks on the back glass. My 2010 Chevrolet Crewcab is a single seat truck the rest is fishing equipment. It's been called everything from gander to cabelas.

quackpot

• View Profile
I was just letting him know how redneck I am. I need to back off buying but I'm hooked.

Downthehole

• View Profile
We must be related, my wife got me a nice rod case for some of my crappie poles as a first time dad gift!!

Just checking....does your wife know she got them for you?
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Downthehole

• View Profile
My guess is the little one got dad a present.

Kids these days, a few days out of the womb and they are already on (insert favorite online tackle store here)...!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

quackpot

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, we spent time loading the boat today. He was sitting in the seat for a while.
My truck is a lifted 06 F350 service truck with 2 IFO stickers on the bumper, a Jon boat strapped to the top, and a duck decoy tie wired to the ladder rack. I'll post a pic tomorrow when it's light out. 

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar