Ice Fish Ohio Forum

my heater cookin rack

snowcone · 31 · 14622

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wow, I'm too busy reeling in fish to think about cooking on the ice!!
   ;D   What does this say about your fishing skills! :o

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:14:50 PM by erierider »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Why is life so complex?  I actually like your idea of reducing the site and making less topic boards.  That way you can find what you need to see in a hurry.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Here goes!! Slabs welcome to the game...man ice needs to get back soon.

I dont need to say anything of my skills when pictures say everything.

How many of your "slabs" would it take to fill this basket??

I have plenty time to cook up a nice gourmet meal of fresh Lake Erie Walleye with garlic butter and a side of venison loin on the ice when I limit so quickly!!

You are welcome to join me and Jim one day up on erie but more than likely, you will need to change your name to hammer handle slayer!!
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Slabslayer lets put it this way these guys are pro walleye fishers but I will bet you can beat them on any inland lake ice fishing.  I can't wait for the ice to come back and we can show off our skills and grill and catch a ton of fish together!!!  Its all for fun but we just want to get back out on the ice.  Dave needs to set up a trash talking tread for erierider, futurestrader, slabslayer, and KPI.  That would be pure entertainment value and I would buy another banner to support that thread!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not an Erie walleye fisherman, so they'd get me there, but on an inland crappie battle, that'd be another story.  And it wouldn't take that many crappie the size of the one at the top of the home page to fill your basket! ;D ;D :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
Ok so we conceed a battle each in the grand slam tourney. I think i can take you in the hard water goumet. What elsr can you come up with as our fourth event???
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow  :)  maybe some sticks in a bucket cookery only  ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It'd have to be something I could win.  Outside of a grill, I can't cook anything except for baked fish. ;D

Team Wilcraft!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I say we make the fourth event if we need a tie breaker first one to catch a fish on a tip up.  I will take slabslayer on my team and you can have your brother.  Also any holes you auger cannot be used by the competitors.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
Both my jaw jacker and auto fishermen killed it last sunday! I will take that . However Jim its been awhile since I have been in college and even longer high school. But if my math is right. If there are three events then it is mathematically impossible to have a tie!!! Man thank god you dont have a job that involves money..........................oh wait you do!! Orange Crush baby
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I thought the events were inland lake ice fishing at a lake none have ever fished before, walleye contest on Lake Erie on Kenny's boat, cooking contest in front of a heater in the shanty and then tip up contest.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think we should do a bass contest on lake Erie too! ;D

Team Wilcraft!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I came up with an idea take the protective wire mesh grate in front of your fireplace cut it to size and hook that in front of your heater.  Then just detach and eat.  Problem is it does not hold a pan but you could lock in a pot.  Let me keep thinking about this.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I think we should do a bass contest on lake Erie too! ;D
Slabs. I would be down for that but in fairness i grew up within a stones throw of the hottest bass action erie has to offer. Jim can back me on that one. But i will accept that challenge. Matter of fact i will welcome it. Kpi did beat me in the five spot tourney we had for fun last summer.
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What part of Erie are you on?  I get my bass from Edgewater area, that's where we launch for the largemouth series I run up there.  Got some nice bass, but I know other areas produce better.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar