Ice Fish Ohio Forum

FInally had time to introduce myself

Icehousepastor

• View Profile
Joined just before first ice. From Brunstucky. Just getting serious about hardwater. Gonna focus on Lakes in my area. Medina, Hinckley, Ledge and Judges. Do well at these bodies on softwater, figure the fish are still there now.

walgill

• View Profile
Welcome aboard! You can learn something new everyday on this site, very informative and good people! Walgill

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, glad you found the site!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome to the premier ice fishing site east of the mississippi,there is alot of combined years of hardwater experience here so feel free to get involved and ask some guestions or share some advice!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Thank you for the intro and welcome . Yes the fish are still there ,ready , willing and great fun to catch . ;D

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
enjoy maybe you can tune me in to medina lake, its just so hard to climb that hill from the parking lot... ::)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Erie Tom

• View Profile
i  am  trying  find  my  way  around  also. Will intro  myself again. Name is Tom and live in Willoughby. Like hard  and  soft  water,,,,what  ever  the MAN  gives  me. Steelhead  also a favorite. Fish skeeter  and  am looking  for  the 27th tournament updates.  Where should I  be  looking?

joewallguy

• View Profile
Hey papa, i drilled a hole on our golf course lake today. Forming nicely. Had 1.5  to 2" of good hard clear ice with hardly any snow on it. That was at noon today. Me and the kid ( silvers ) took a ride out there and to rodmakers. My planks are still perfectly in place to help get threw the soft shore cat tail area. Its not that soft there though. I drilled a hole just out paxt my planks so whatch your step on if you go. I would bet with these temps it would be 3" at leadt by tomorrow aftetnoon. So thursday i think i will go

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I'm in Strongsville thinking Medina or Chippewa Sunday if your interested.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"
Be careful... I drilled on my golf course pond which had snow on it and it is thin in spots. We are excited, but a few days will do the trick!

Vexilar