Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pulse Bladebait will be at Fin, Feather and Fur Outfitters Open House this Sat.

Blade Crazy

• View Profile
I will be at Fin, Feather, and Fur Outfitters open house for walleye and saugeye fishermen this Saturday at their Ashland store location. If any of you want to check out the Pulse bladebait, I will have my 50gal drum for you to feel the vibration and see the action of the pulse bladebait. I hope to meet some of you there.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Talked with you today for a bit and fished in the barrel,can't wait for the larger pulse to be available,keep us posted 8)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Blade Crazy

• View Profile
It was nice talking with you too. It looks like a little snag on the big blades. My guy that designs my dies has to sent the big die back for the second time, because things not right with the die. Lets hope third time is the charm. I will keep you posted .
Thanks John Clark

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Hey guys if you havent tried these baits yet I think its tine,they show some real promise! There is a significant difference in action than typical blade baits. On the vertical jig or cast and retrieve you can feel it pulse and on the fall it gives the flash and wabble of a injured bait fish. Try it and see for yourself I bet you wont be dissapointed!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar