Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

May 06, 2024, 11:50:09 AM

Author Topic: results from friday  (Read 2757 times)

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
results from friday
« on: February 06, 2010, 01:39:34 AM »

got to the lake @6:30 am fished north fork got 1 dink eye, left by 9 went over to the bridge @Li area, crappies hit my vib but I couldnt land em switched to crappie rods and nothing, fished there til noon or so, went up the road a bit and tried both sides of the road , nothing notta didnt even mark a fish. Talked to a guy who lives on LI and he and his neighbor fish everyday said the fish moved out or quit bitting last Sat, he said they've picked up a crappie here and there but no steady place or bite. I left LI area and fished several more areas and notta didn't even mark em. Wasgonna hit it again sat but I think I'll wait da snow might be a wee bit too deep for me and da ice may not be so hot with all da snow on top. Good Luck all and if you're on them and you dont mind throwing a crumb or 2 my way I'd appreciate it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 09:16:46 AM by wapak ice dawg »

let it freeze

• View Profile
Re: results from friday
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »

I fished at Mud Island marked all kinds of fish.They just had lockjaw.Caught 2 keeper bluegills.Left at 1pm good thing that I did just south of the lake it was snowing like hell.I could'nt drive over 35mph until I got to New carile than it was like hardly no snow on the roads.

IceBucky

• View Profile
Re: results from friday
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »

Joe and i caught tree eyes last night at north fork. nothing in duns pond in morn, and could not mark a fish at Paradise. how would the fishing be for the eyes by the boat ramps in the west bay like it is in the spring?
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar