Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice reports

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
I got a call from a buddy and he said that a bunch of shanty's were on Nimi today, so I'm guessing that's good to go. I saw a guy on Lake cable yesterday, but that's private but it had good ice at least where he was. Anybody else have an ice report for some different places? Much appreciated and thanks in advance and be safe.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know C-5 at Nimi is good, the west end of Nesmith is good, OSP is good, and the cemetery area on Mosquito is good too.  By good I mean at least 4 inches of ice by either personal checking and me there Fishing or a total reliable source I know is accurate and experienced. However always spud your way around even if other guys are out.  A thermal spring can cause a thin spot anywhere.  But there’s a lot of options opening up now. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I was on a small lake sat with 4 5 of nice clear. its getting better with these frigid temps.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
The lake reports boards are usually the best place to find Ice reports.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile

served   lol       besides I cant disclose this   small lake on the net   wouldn't survive    sorry
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar