Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Question of fellow icers?

wis2ohio

• View Profile
OK Guys I have a huge question of my fellow ice fisherman I am looking to take my 7 yr old son out fishing for his first time on the ice and I would like to make it one that he remembers I am wondering if anyone would be willing to let me use a 2 man or bigger shack on sunday or be willing to do some type of payment plan with me until I get my taxes then pay it off? I am not looking for anything real fancy just something to keep us warm and so he can have fun.

I don't normally ask this type of stuff from others but I wanna make it a good day on the ice for us both.

A@C

• View Profile
If your coming by Berlin Lake I would help you out

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
If I wasn't sick with the flu, I'd let you use mine and take you guys to a small private lake and you would catch them all day long.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Thanks to the guys who replied I have taken a member up on his offer just hoping that myself and my son can stay away from this crappy sickness that is going around I think i am getting sinus infection with a cold and my son has a very bad caugh we will sure see how we are both doing on sunday morning.

LOST TACKLE

• View Profile

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am located in Holmes County 30 mins from Wooster, 45 from Mansfield and Akron/Canton area.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
If anyone wants they can contact me at 330-473-2787 names Andrew fastest way to get ahold of me... Again Thanks Alot to you all

LOST TACKLE

• View Profile
if you ever make it over toward indian lake throw me an email i would enjoy taking you and your boy

Vexilar