Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Got her hooked!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Coaxed my wife out on the ice for the first time today!  Fished a 1 acre pond and despite the ice singing, she stuck with me. She was skeptical of my process at first, drilling all over and checking holes, and not fishing for 20 minutes.  But she was taking pictures while I was setting up and finding fish. Once I found the fish, she had a blast!  Now she wants to again tomorrow! ;D Here is her first ice fishing catch, a nice 15" bass!

I'll fix the pic later, can't do it from my phone.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Great job in getting the Mrs. out fishing. If it is cold out, I can't get mine out of the house. Oh well, quiet time for me. Nice first fish.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
now ya did it  ;D ;D next its pink rods, and hot chocolate.. ;D ;D  hahahaa   pretty cool  8) now if I could get my women out on the ice then she could catch sunday dinner right  hahahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

bcann

• View Profile
took my wife out sat for the first time to mosquito lake spent 7hrs there  she stuck it out no fish but she crochet apair of baby bootieys and had a pole in the water what a day

Vexilar