Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ICE GEAR

Guest · 6 · 4556

Walleye_Wacker

Guys ive got 4 ice rods and reels, 3 tip ups, 8in auger, 1 man cabin shanty, vibes, pimples, hundreds and hundreds of panfish jigs.

Looking to sell as a lot, jigs will not be sold alone, willing to work on other items

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
What kind of rods, Tipups, auger,shanty? What size vibes, pimples and jigs? What is the prices? Some more info may help
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
russ how many pimples and vibe's you got
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

fishingislife

• View Profile
Russ, I going give you a call tomorrow....  I may buy all that you have listed.   Thanks

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Would you be willing to break up all the lures and the 2 big fish rods?  And if so how much for those items?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Fishin 2

• View Profile
might be interested in the 7" auger blades. Where ya located or what are ya askin for em, shipped to 44820 if that's possible ? Let me know please. They are 7" hand lazer blades, correct ? Thanks , Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

Vexilar