Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Sea King 14 FT shallow V fishing boat

wis2ohio

• View Profile
For Sale Sea King 14 FT shallow V fishing boat with 6 horsepower Evenrude motor has 3 bench seats and a trailer to haul it the motor has not been serviced yet this year asking $900 or shoot me a price if you think this is to high.

I am looking for a S.O.T kayak for fishing also a compact pistol for my wife so if anyone wants to do a trade I am open for that also.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:46:02 AM by wis2ohio »

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
pics please
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I will get a few pics tomorrow sometime.
I can tell you that the seats do need to be sanded down and revarnished, the trailer needs a new paint job, bearings need to be lubed and motor needs new oil in the lower unit I will also try and get specs on the motor.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
For some reason my pics will not show up anyone have any ideas? or for those who want pics PM me your cell and I will get you pics

Bryan

• View Profile
The very last pic showed up when I clicked the link.

When you are veiwing your album at photobucket, you can click on the "direct link" option under the pic and copy the link info. Then when you are making a post on here, click on the "insert image" button (its right above the 2nd and 3rd smilely from the left), that will put this ---> [ img][/img] in your post. Paste your link info right in the middle and it will put your pic directly on your post. Hope this helps!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I did clean the boat out yesterday and in the process of sanding the seats and varnishing them also going to start on the motor next week so I will post new pics when I get everything finished.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
For Sale Sea King 14 FT shallow V fishing boat with 6 horsepower Evinrude motor (motor won't turn over),has 3 bench seats, also has wooden oars and a trailer asking $700 all resonable offers will not be turned away.
I have serviced the motor as much as I can, the seats have been sanded and varnished.

Vexilar