Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Warm up forcasted

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
For the coming week temps are to be around 40 deg. Hope the night time lows can maintain our current ice levels,not much effect first couple of days,but after that I wonder?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

kitcarson

• View Profile
sure hopeing it holds out to, west branch was cracking and popping louder than i can remember. one time right under my shanty made my ass pucker!!!

holehopper

• View Profile
Making noise is a good thing.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Constant popping at nimi....its crazy out here today

holehopper

• View Profile
ha ha popping or sounding like star wars?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Should be OK. Highs not as bad as first thought. Ice should survive so I can finally get on it! ! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• View Profile
Hope your right,hope you get on soon.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Indian has been making a lot of noise too. Popping and cracking like crazy the last two days. Think a pressure ridge heaved up out in front of Blackhawk this morning. Sounded like world war 3. Craziest thing I've ever heard.

Fishingoat

• View Profile
I have my fingers crossed.  Probably should be ok if it doesn't rain and the temps drop again in a few days.  Ice was 4 inch of clear ice so it's pretty strong and might be able to hold out for a short warm up.
Born to fish.   No plan B.

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah but here n.e. oh they are saying some rain.

Fishingoat

• View Profile
  I think the extended has a little rain nx sun and mon.  That's Ohio tho. We can run the gamut of seasons all in one week 
Born to fish.   No plan B.

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
Yep, nightly news just said rain Monday into Tuesday night which stinks!  Not sure how much there will be but rain is no bueno.  Also a warm up starting next Friday through Wednesday of the following week supposedly.

Smh, and the wife wonders why I want to fish so much when we actually don't have anything planned...

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I think we will survive a while longer every where I have been has 4 6 of clear .
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• View Profile
right rik,but the shoreline will bail on us.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Think we'll survive this week but sat through wed looks bad. Temps in the 40s and 50s and rain. Don't know if the forecast up north is as bad but it's looking grim in the south.

Vexilar