Ice Fish Ohio Forum

hiding the gear from the wife

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
getting my ice fishing gear out today and getting it all tuned up for tomorrow, I sat back and looked at all the gear I have from the shanty, auger, vex , rods and all the baits & tackle plus the icefishing suit and boots there is probably 2 grand or more laying around. If our wives found out how much we've spent in the pursuit of fish, we'd all be grounded    :P

fishingful

• View Profile
My future wife wants me to get her a vex and mustang suit. We just talked about getting a quad for Erie tonight. Score!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wanna adopt me ?  get the quad , suit, flasher,  then pack some hot chocolate and head out    8)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:39:42 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
She has a hairy younger brother. He drives a raptor and is the quiet type. That work?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hahahahahahah    your killin me here sounds like my sister  heheheh

fishingful

• View Profile
Ewwwwwww  ;)  .......she is a good girl. Likes to fish and ice fish as long as I burn up the propane. Had her on Erie for the first time last year and had her scream as I hammered it over the crack out of Catawba. Hopefully I can get her an eye through the ice this year. She got some nice fish on Erie and mosquito last year.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:48:26 AM by fishingful »

Fisnfool

• View Profile
Wife, " You spending all this money just to get out ice fishing a few days for 3 months? "

Me, " No, being retired, I am spending it to be on the ice every day possible to fill the freezer, and get out of the house. "

Wife " You mean, I can have lots of relaxing days!!.  You need more stuff so you can stay out at night too. "
When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
fisnfool you sound like me my women loves fish , so in my retirement i fish.. :D

Vexilar