Ice Fish Ohio Forum

If I would've only known!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Visited some family in Colorado and we went to Grand Lake.   It was still frozen solid in most places. Had I known I'd have brought some ice gear. There's big Lake trout in there as well as rainbows and cutthroat.   Here's a couple pics from the weekend. It's snowing now.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I think slab needs a little ice intervention,let it go slab summer is here! ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow slab I can relate to the climate shock because im from L A calif, and ohio is like living in a weather blender. not to worry notice he will thaw out  heheee. hows the boat coming?
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The new lower unit arrives tomorrow.  I'll paint it Wednesday and a second coat Thursday and hope to install Friday or Sunday. Russ (steelneyes) is going to help me swap them out. Hope to be on the water by sometime next week at the latest. The boat is 100% loaded and ready to fish. I'll be on some of the small electric motor lakes maybe by Saturday! ! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar