Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Anyone fishing tonight at Wingfoot?

mbass8dor

• View Profile
                                   Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone else is fishing Wingfoot tonight? I'll be heading out there in a bit,
Fishing til whenever the fish quit biting lol!!!! Fished with my buddy last night, Fish didn't turn on until dark? It was a slow bite, Caught 15 Crappie. Ice was still thick in spots, But a lot of water on the ice surface! Wish we would get a cold night, Or a few cold night and days? Ice would be great!!!!! I hope we don't get the rain? I'll be dragging the sled and bucket sitting today lol!!!! Nice weather for that. I'll be wearing brown coveralls and orange cap if any members are out there, Say hello!!!!!! Good luck and good fishing.

Tom

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Let me know how you do thinking of trying it Sunday afternoon.  Where do you park there and what is the bait of choice, waxworms, maggots, grubs, or minnows?
Thanks.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

mbass8dor

• View Profile
                                           It was very slow tonight,
                         Snow's melting fast! It's a muddy drag out to the ice from the
                            main parking lot in the park! Ice is still thick enough so far!
                           Crappie were spotty tonight, They would just peck at the bait!
                            Highlight of the day, Was a few Bald Eagles! Seen one on the ice
                            then later it's mate flew by towards the Goodyear Hanger.
                          Baits: mixed results of minnows and maggots working better than waxies?
                          But some days the waxies catch a lot of fish? Just try everything lol!!!
                                           Hope this helps,  Good luck.

Tom

Vexilar