Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking for used flipover

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Am going to break down and actually get a flipover this year. Looking for a used one man if I can find one as I am really just a bucket buzzard at heart and probably will rarely use it.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
I have an older one man clam which isn't anything special but it gets the job done. I'm looking to upgrade so if you don't find one by then give me a message

g

• View Profile
I am like you Evinrude58, I like sitting on my bucket outside. Just use my shanty to haul my gear. I will sit on the shanty seat some. I usually drill a series holes in a circle so I can hole hop to find active holes. A shanty does come in handy sometimes though.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Had a suitcase one for 3 years and only used it once so sold it last year.  I had it with me at a Walleye tourney at Berlin a couple years ago, it was snowing hard and about 5 without the windchill and I still sat on my bucket. Like I said will rarely get used. Cold doesn't seem to really bother me except my feet sometimes. I rarely even wear gloves when ice fishing and even dip my bare hand in the minnow bucket.

wis2ohio

• View Profile

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
If he's not I may be interested in the two man. Message me with some details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Just bought a used Dave Gentz Trap Pro. It is nice and wide so lots of fishing space, nice sliding seat and in good shape. Only spent $90.  Tested it is big enough for me and a grandkid to both fit.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Good find.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar