Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3/12/15

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit up the north end this morning for a bit. Ice was great and edges were fine. No need to plank. A good 14" still, half of it clear and solid. Fishing was better in early morning and tailed off around 10-11. I got some crappie, perch, and bluegill. Most were dinks but I did manage 1 really nice crappie, 1 nice perch, and a couple nice gills. Sure was a beautiful morning on the ice. Nice fishing with snowcone (until he had to leave because a burst water pipe in his basement) and holehopper. Hope to hit the ice a time or 2 before it goes away.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey slab nice to meet your dad, thanx a bunch 4  those jigs ....fish were slow when I came back I worked my way across to the pump house and caught a couple perch in each hole when I moved, nothing on waxies all were on a small sweedish pimple silver and green with a minnow head ....there were times when there so many fish under me my sonar couldn't lock on the bottom..i had to switch to my flasher......
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar