Ice Fish Ohio Forum

gettin ready for the ice

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
My family put up with me going to Cabelas and Bass Pro all in the same day trying to find a good deal on ice fishing equipment, came to the conclusion, if you're tight on time just go to one cause they've done the leg work for you ,all the prices on like items were exactly the same. We did see some wild sights at Bpro a lady was making an ornament with her child as she was sitting at the table her butt was hanging out and all my wife and I saw was a thong undies hanging out to the curve of her butt, when I went to look at her face I should have stopped with the thong view cause her face was definitely the wrong view, my wife laughed so hard cause the lady had no teeth and well you get the point nasty is being nice. Family had a great time got my daughters some ice gear and we are ready to hit the hard water

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It's good to get everyone set for the season.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
The Bass Pro event will make for a great event for all to attend.

Please remember that all of our sponsors this year will be carrying ice gear. The more we support them and let them know what we need than they will go out of there way to stock it for us.

Just give them a call.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Scott Mac

• View Profile
I beleive i will be getting a couple jason mitchel rods this year. I played with one last season and I like the sensitivity of the rod. for panfish( I beleive it was the meat stick). Remember when the panfish quit biting you are using a rod that is to stiff. In late season you will need a spring bobber to detect a bite. They get really light.
Good Fishing and BE SAFE !!!!!
Panfishing is the way to go !!!!!
See you on the ice

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Custom jigs and spins
Frabill
Hopefully vexlar
Hummingbird
Fish TV

Vexilar