Ice Fish Ohio Forum

IceFishOhio.com booth at the Bass Pro Ice Fishing weekend Dec.11 and 12

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We have secured a booth on December 11 and 12 ice fishing show at Bass Pro Shops in Toledo.

Bass Pro will be having pro staff members in town to go over techniques and new products. They even have a tank with fish in that the pro will use.

We will arrive before 9:30 on Saturday to set up. Any Pro Staff members who can help work the booth would be appreciated.

I think this will be a great event and look forward to seeing everyone on the site. Maybe we could get car pool.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 07:05:31 PM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Scott Mac

• View Profile
Andrew and I can come up on sunday. Are you staying up there or driving back and forth. I know I will have to work on saturday. But sounds like a good time. Let me know what we can do to help on sunday.

Good Fishing and BE SAFE !!!!!
Panfishing is the way to go !!!!!
See you on the ice

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Custom jigs and spins
Frabill
Hopefully vexlar
Hummingbird
Fish TV

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hey Scott, I would love to ride up with you guys on Sunday! I can't go on Saturday either as I have a prior engagement. I'm living over in Kingscreek now so we'd be well-served to carpool. I know that my friend John is going and he has a new Chevy Trailblazer that might just fit the bill for us all to ride up. I'll ask if he doesn't mind driving us all.

You interested??

We'll probably leave about 7am.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I will be there Saturday.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks Guys.

I am sure more will come but it sounds like we have a good turn out for the booth.

I will drive up on Saturday and set up. Maybe Russ and i can ride up together and work it Saturday and drive back. The Sunday guys could work it on Sunday. We can put the stuff under the table for the Sunday guys to set back up. Maybe Ryans group could bring the stuff back home and i will pick it up from Ryan. 

Anyway's it looks like we have it covered. If a couple of guy's want to spend the night and reduce the costs than that would work also.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Scott Mac

• View Profile
Th e ride sharing sounds good will save money on gas to. We just need a place to meet. Give me a call and we caqn work out the rest.
Good Fishing and BE SAFE !!!!!
Panfishing is the way to go !!!!!
See you on the ice

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Custom jigs and spins
Frabill
Hopefully vexlar
Hummingbird
Fish TV

Vexilar