Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE Ohio ice fishing panfish series

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm working on the dates and format of the series. Looks like we'll be doing 3 events. They'll be held on Mogadore, Nimisila, and Wingfoot pending approval and permits. It looks like we may have the championship be the annual panfish event at Mosquito. However you don't have to fish the series to fish Mosquito. Dave and I will work out the details and keep everyone posted. Any feedback would be great. Thanks for your interest, Joel.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crappiehunter

• View Profile
oh i cant wait! its been a slow softwater season for me and i'm craving the ice already....

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too. Only had my bass boat out once so far. Fished more than that, but usually is one a week for my boat.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
I greatly prefer ice fishing to open water. Trolling???? Yay... lets burn gas all day and see how many times all the lines get tangled up.  Sweat, Bugs... the list goes on.  Haven't even had my 14 footer out yet.  Went up to Ashtabula and fished off the sailboat a little (going tomorrow as a matter of fact).

And fish caught through the ice taste far better!!!!!  They are in 38° water, then they are tossed on the ice.  Cant get better than that!!!!!

Bring on the ice!!!!!!

Vexilar