Ice Fish Ohio Forum

BERLIN WALLEYE TOURNAMENT DATE CHANGE!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Due to an unexpected scheduling conflict we will regrettably have to move the walleye tournament on Berlin Lake from Sunday January 12 to Sunday January 26. 

AGAIN THE NEW DATE IS SUNDAY JANUARY 26th.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

fishingful

• View Profile
I am still in .....unless there is ice on erie.....the next 2 weekends after that I will be I'm the Caribbean....it traveling lol

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Ice holdn up? how many have pre registersd?
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
None, due to recent conditions I'm encouraging everyone to pay at the ramp.  No late fees.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Question about tournament and how many rods .... I have rods that I use that are basically tip ups that are spring loaded ...... How many of these am I gonna be able to use ???? They are homemade tip ups that I saw on YouTube

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
For now we're going with state regulations. 2 rods and 6 tip ups. If there's too many people and it's too crowded we may need to adjust the number of tip ups. That will be a tournament day decision!  Looking forward to it!  Thanks for your inquiry.

Team Wilcraft!

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Hey slabslayer , I'm not gonna be able to fish the tourney but still have a team and a single. coming . Wish I could  make it

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Due to fear of overcrowding on the ice with the expected turnout Chuck And I talked this afternoon and decided to not allow tipups for Sunday. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Team Wilcraft!

chris-missed

• View Profile
im jacked! cant wait to do some more ice fishin--myself and partner for sure and i may have a couple more guys interested!! the more the money i mean the merry--  safe fishing

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
Will be hitting Erie again this weekend but want to wish everyone a safe day and best of luck!!
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I'm looking for a partner that knows the lake or has an idea of the lake if anyone else is looking for someone.

Vexilar