Ice Fish Ohio Forum

new fish attractors!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Drove by Price St. gravel launch ramp and saw this in the parking lot.  Looks like some new fish attractors going in! ;D  Depending on where they go, they might not be any good for ice fishing because most of that area is out of water after the drawdown. :-\

OOPS! wrong pic, here's the right one!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:14:10 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I posted the wrong pic, that was deer creek.  :o  Here's the right one!!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

lowellhturner

• View Profile
Get it below any ice at winter pool. At CJ we had an entire set of 8 get the tops caught in the ice, drug ashore and ground to bits. All we found the next spring was twisted un-reusable cables and the clamps which we DID reuse. Ice is POWERFUL...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope that's what they do. At Walborn 2 years ago they drug them on the ice and let them melt in. Hope that's what they do here!  Sure be some good fishing!

Team Wilcraft!

lowellhturner

• View Profile
We are NOT allowed to do that because ODNR wanted to `be sure` exactly WHERE they ended up...too bad !

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think they were the ones that did it. I saw the green ODNR trucks out there when they drug the brush in Walborn. Just hope this brush is good for ice fishing.

Team Wilcraft!

lowellhturner

• View Profile
Properly set generally in lines from shallow to deep with 1 0r 2 PVC attractors on the deepest end they become MAGNETS for ALL kinds of fish !

Vexilar