Ice Fish Ohio Forum

12-7-2014

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We had 10 diehards come out on Saturday and it rained almost the whole day.

The bite was very early with all the fish coming in the first our under low light conditions. The Saugeye bite was very aggressive for about 40 minutes.

I was lucky to catch a 2.12 pound saugeye just narrowly beating out John Kernan with a 1.97 and Larry davis with a 1.93. I caught mine on a white Sweedish pimple and minnowhead.

Curtis took home the crappie pot with 3 nice crappies caught on wax worm.

See everyone on Saturday.

David 
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile
It's nice to hear the crappie are back. Congratulations to all that faced the conditions. What time do we start next Saturday?  After my early exit and some medication I'm ready to catch something other than a cold. I liked the earlier start time, that made a nice saugeye bite. For anyone that hasn't came to the tournaments your missing a great time with a bunch of great guys.

g

• View Profile
Congrats to Dave and Curtis on another great showing. Should be able to make it this sat. But can only fish until noon then have to go to company Xmas party.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Hey Grant  I have missed seeing you at the docks and Dave is saying that I ran you off.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I'm ready, but I'm not coming to donate I'm coming to collect (including you larry) nothing personal just a good old American ice kicking coming from the northeast!  ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ??? Do you and Larry have a side  bet on the heaviest Mudpuppy ? Or the smallest white bass . Maybe who can not roll off the dock while sleeping . Oh well I give up tryingto guess what's  up . I just hope the weather okay and the fish are bitting . :-\

g

• View Profile
Hope to see you sat. Rusty. Would have much rather been at last sat. Tourney than in the hospital. Luckily I am still alive and will be there for most of this sat.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Wow, hope all is well g and you are feeling better!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

g

• View Profile
Feeling much better. Had blood clots in my leg and some broke off and went into both lungs. Doctors said I was lucky to be alive. If any more would have dislodged and gone to my lungs, they said I would have died. On blood thinners now so everything should get back to normal. Looking forward to getting back to the docks. See you sat. Noticeman36 and thanks for your concern.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wow!  Glad you're OK!  That's nothing to mess around with.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
happy your still here ,  fish on guy... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Wow G just seen this. Glad your ok. Guys were asking last week where you have been. Really glad your ok and hope to see you Saturday.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

g

• View Profile
 You can count on me coming sat. I will only be able to fish until noon, have company Xmas party. Will definitely be glad to see everyone. Hope the fish will be hungry. See you all Saturday.        Grant

Saw guy

• View Profile
Yeah g. Glad your okay. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Vexilar