Ice Fish Ohio Forum

one more week

g · 16 · 9517

g

• View Profile
Next week at this time I will be at Alum with old and new friends starting a new season of dock tourneys. It will be great to see old friends and make some new friends. Hopefully in between catching up with what's happened over the past year and future plans for this years fishing trips, we can catch some crappies and saugeyes. See everyone next Sunday. I have a feeling it will be a long week.

quackpot

• View Profile
I can't wait either, if I'm on the docks I won't be able to shop for stuff as much.

g

• View Profile
I can't shop while fishing because my phone doesn't have internet, thank goodness. Only problem is if someone catches fish, I'll have to go buy those lures.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Can't wait,see you on sunday
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm hoping that the fish keep me to busy to shop. Can't wait to see everyone for a new season.

Green Pea

• View Profile
I know I'm excited and ready. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year to ice fish. I'm glad all the docks are open in a week. It helps tame the ice bug.

buster

• View Profile
Looking forward to catching up with everyone Sunday, just not looking forward to the rain we are supposed to be getting

g

• View Profile
With as many tourneys that had rain last year, it will be like they never ended. Two more days. Can't wait. See everyone then.

quackpot

• View Profile
I hope I can sleep Saturday night, man am I excited.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I hear that quack,can't wait till sunday! Nothing personal though guys but I'm already planning on how I will spend all the winnings.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Only because I can't be there! ! ;D ;D ;) :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
I'll just be donating my money like the last few years.

g

• View Profile
I know the feeling quackpot. Haven't won anything yet but I don't mind. It's worth the donation having met so many super people.  Less than 12 hours left. Bring it on again. 

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
Hope you all have a great time.  Unfortunately, I have a roof to finish.  Was trying to wrap it up yesterday, but ran out of daylight.

Vexilar