Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Just My Opinion

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Guy's,

We do have a lot of new members on the site and our site is a little different than most in that the core belief is to help fisherman and their families enjoy the sport of ice fishing.

Lets give the new guy's the chance to grow and adopt this theory and help them with there posts. I am sure a lot of guy's are just excited to post and that is ok.

I do understand the frustration sometimes and you do not have to give your spots away. A good report would post ice thickness, depth, lure selection of bait and any special technique to entice the fish that day and of course photo's of the catch.

That brings up posting photo's and even the pro staff are missing this one. Everyone needs to re-size their photo's to at least 480 by 480 pixels.

It really helps me a lot so i dont have to spend all night doing it.

Anyway's, lets enjoy the growth of the membership and lead through example. I have always said this site is great because of each and everyone on here.

You can go to www.resizepics.com to do it for free.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

g

• View Profile
i don't mind people posting exact locations but is nice to know general areas. if you do the legwork to find the fish you have every right to keep  the spot a secret. it's just nice to know general areas to know where safe ice is.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
ratherbefishing solid catch and solid report that is what we are here for!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I'm the same as far as the info.  If anyone wants info or I need info and I can't find it, I ask either personally over the phone or in a PM.  I generally don't fish enough to make much difference though so that doesn't matter... lol.  This site has some very cool and knowledgeable people that are more than willing to help you out if you need it.

Tight Lines

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
MD, I have been swamped with work and our bass series. Sorry for no call back,

Can you call me tomorrow when you have time.

Thanks
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar