Ice Fish Ohio Forum

scouting about today 4-4-15

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well folks the wind was blowing (as usual), decided to scout local waters, hit the river at rt 225 first, quiet a few people parked at the bridge. the river was up and muddy no fish today, walked up and down stream flippin twister tails but was tough with the river running so hard and muddy. left and hit a few spots at deer creek,  nothing again no crappys in shallow yet. left and hit up walborn , same thing nothing! this walkabout turned out to be a nice day in the outdoors with no fish yet. on the way home stopped at friends pond and caught 2 nice crapps, yeah !  ;D had to catch my first long rod fish to kick the year off...its on now right ?  good luck everyone ..... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!   I'm making my first soft water trip tomorrow. Don't know when I'll go after that. Have a few hours tomorrow and can't decide between the shore, Jon boat, or the ranger.  ;D I'll let everyone know the results. Glad you got a dinner though Rick!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thnx joel , I wanted to get out today but the wind was off the hook 4 me, I should go tomm with my jon boat since the rest of the week is calling rain. hope you get out ....later.....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar