Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Going to get out soon!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Finally cleared to go fishing! ;D  :o  Just no casting really hard and no launching heavy lures, but I can get back on the water. Just don't know when, now so backed up with work I won't be out today or this weekend (anniversary).  But boat is sitting ready hopefully for next weekend, everyone I know is catching tons of fish. Time to get in on the action!   
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

1BigIcehole

• View Profile
Glad to hear you are cleared.
Good luck when you do get out and happy anniversary.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!  My wife is going to come with me fly fishing in Loudonville tomorrow. She loves photography and is going to shoot the river and surrounding scenery, and hopefully a few nice fish too!! :o  Not a bad anniversary gift, a day fly fishing on the river!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Enjoyed getting out, but shoulder isn't ready yet. Fished half hour and it hurt still. Ended up walking thru the woods more than fishing. Had a nice time though, got 2 trout, one was nice. Lost both right at the net.  :-\  Still a great time though, busy as the river was, I was surprised that I had anything on my line at all.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice! glad your well so you can go fishing some more,  now I want to break out my fly-rod  :D  ;D   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Glad you got to go fishing slab but sorry to hear your shoulder hurt. Don't push it too much or your recovery will take longer. Do your exercises regularly and you will be slinging lures of all weights with minimal or no pain. Good luck and a speedy recovery.

Vexilar