Ice Fish Ohio Forum

anticapation

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well doesn't look like ice is very close but the weather is decent for gun season Monday. good luck all that are going.....I want to get my deer so I can get back to fishing   right?     
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Well we can hope. They keep going back and forth on the rain forecast for monday down here but looks like it may hold off until later in the day. I'll be out either way. Ive killed a doe this year but still got a buck tag that needs filled. Good luck and be safe out there.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Get to the lake walley's are biting!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yepper goin up first chance , I bagged my deer so come on erie...he he he

30inthabucket

• View Profile

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Can't win! When I'm in the stand and nothing's walking past, I'm thinking about all the fish I could be catching. When I'm on the water and nothing's biting, I'm thinking about that massive nontypical I could be tagging.

30inthabucket

• View Profile
Hell the worst is being at work all week daydreaming about hunting and ice fishing. One more day then I have 3 days off to hunt. And by the time I'm done deer hunting for the year hopefully I'll have about 2 weeks to get some sleep and let my sore tree stand ass heal and then ice will be here, so I can get sore 5 gallon bucket ass .lol

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep havin trouble posting pics again. always upload folder full, file too large , or time out ......I know I'm a little slow but jeesss.......

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Rik you get tired of holding up those steelhead? :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yea holding those got boring,   hehe  besides I'm hoping soon the weather will calm down and erie here I come .....

let it freeze

• View Profile

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Yea,heard that! And each time I hear it I get a sick feeling in my stomach. This ice season is gonna be a slim one if the weather pattern doesn't change soon.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I really think we'll get 6-8 weeks. At least inland. The long term forecast changes drastically after new years. We just got spoiled the last 2 years. I was on ice for parts of 5 months last season.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
2X Slabslayer... I was on the ice for those same 5 months... never thought of it like that until your post. 

THANKS
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
YEAH I CANT BELIEVE IT  if we see ice this year I will be surprised, I mean enough to fish on ..we did get spoiled last couple years. but it gives me another chance to get my boat out and head to erie AGAIN this month. yeah   headed up again ..

Vexilar