Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3/20/14--anybody check Nimi?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Was wondering if anybody drove by Nimi today.  I'm off in the morning for an hour or 2 and was curious if there was any ice left?  Or not?  Just curious if it's worth heading up there and if so which rod to bring?  Thanks guys. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

dugnix13

• View Profile
drove by this afternoon. most of north end is open water with the exception of the bay along Christman road, but the ice is looking pretty thin. C5 looks like it is starting to break up as well.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im sorry slab but I think the ice is toast ,  :-\  but your welcome to use my 11ft  if the urge is making you nuts   :o 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I think so too. I have an 11 foot flat bottom that it looks like might see some water tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Might just cast from shore though. Thanks for the feedback guys!   Really appreciate it. I'll post what if anything happens tomorrow.  Thanks for the offer of the boat though. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar