Ice Fish Ohio Forum

c-1 friday 1-29

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
thought i would get on the ice for the last hurrah before the thaw,edges still in pretty good shape,main lake due north out of parking lot a good 5 in. of ice,no water or slush present.hit up a couple of my pet spots,nobody home,dink gills and real dinky perch,moved around alot,but is was not happening today,maybe in another 2 wks. they will put the feed bag on,guessing won't be back on till then,not fishin saturday,keep a eye on the edges if you go' :-\
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Evinrude58

• View Profile
edges at C-5 were getting bad. Stopped by there this afternoon. Plan on going to c-5 best bring a board.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
went by there today,nobody was on at 11;30 this morning,friday,
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar