Ice Fish Ohio Forum

honey-do list

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
My wife's been wanting me to clean the basement and garage, so I told her I'd get both done before I went ice fishing.  Got the basement finished last Sunday, guess what I'm going to be doing today???  Frantically cleaning the garage.  Got plans for the weekend so I can't do it then, and Palm Road will be ready Monday, and that's where I intend to be.  Glad the garage has a heater.  The dog and I will be in there all day!!

BRING ON THE ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Should have.  I'm trying it Monday.  Not the whole lake, but the backwaters by Palm Road are the first safe ice in our area.  Followed closely by some areas of the Portage Lakes.  2 or 3 nights of cold like we're getting and Palm Road will be ready.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I have a 15 year old dog that randomly pees on the carpet and she is blind and half deaf so I have to steam clean all the carpets before I go ice fishing.  Anyone want to come over and help tomorrow?
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
My honey-dos seem to just keep coming and if you add the days to complete them to the days i get to fish...not even close. ???
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
I'll be turning 62 in Feb. so I claim dementia.Also  my wife loves to eat fish so as long as she gets fish I'm home free. ;D

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice, mine hates fish, but she'll cook it for me though!!

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hahahaa  thats funny i will be 62 in april myself and my women also loves fish especially wallys,, so i do a project and then go fish ;D project=fishing    ::) :P ;D :D ;)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

riverrunt

• View Profile
Im 7 years behind on my honey-do list and now shes making me get caught up in 3 months.Glad theres nothing major on there just paint the whole inside of the house pergo flooring new carpet etc.But i can fish anytime i want so its not all bad.All my tackle is stacked up in the laundry room and she wants it out of there so maybe add a room addition or a 2nd garage to the list.But that will have to wait until spring cause ill be ICE FISHIN!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm doing the same thing.  The only thing I won't be done with is the front flower bed.  Got everything out of it, but can't re-plant until spring.  Much time will be spent on the ice this winter.  My work is seasonal, so if I'm not plowing, I'm on the ice!!!! ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You're welcome!  Not the roads though, I plow a hospital around Akron and some other offsite locations for AGMC.  I don't work for the hospital, but I'm an independant contractor contracted with AGMC.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar