Ice Fish Ohio Forum

new to site(post)

fishfinderbri

• View Profile
hello everyone finally decided to post .have read many of the members posts that have helped at many lakes  thanks   hope to return helpfull info.  been ice fishin for 2-3 yrs love it  my soon to be wife accepted my invite to enter mosquito ice tourney cant wait to meet all of you on the ice   thank you for the info david (hoheisel)                   skeeter luv them crappies ;D

ice phisher

• View Profile
fishfinderbri.......Welcome to IFO!!!!!!! Hopeful that you can (as you say) "can return the info"......Good luck to you and the new bride to be at the Mosquito Event.....
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, glad you're here.  Hope you can get into the fish.  Looking forward to your reports. :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO. See you at the Mosquito tourny
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Welcome to the site and look forward to meeting you at the tournament.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

lowellhturner

• View Profile
 Hello! my name is Lowell H Turner of Springfield Ohio. Am a member of the "Friends of CJ Bown Reservoir" (Buck Creek State Park); we have an on going "project" there...somewhat notorious as a former "wee hrs aqua forestry placement person"...banned for life from Ohio Game Fishing for helping to pull off "Lake Erie South 2+"....promises to be an interesting yr there...

Vexilar