• View Profile
Hi guys, look forward to the site
doug

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, what part of Ohio do you fish?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome doug to the premier ice fishing site,a well of information is just a click away
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Welcome Doug I am in Strongsville, Ohio where are you at?
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Daego Doug

• View Profile
I live in north canton,usually fish berlin and area lakes.
Met Hardwater junkie a couple years ago at a/c bait waiting on someone to get out of bed and meet him there

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
My fishing buddies and i are also from your area,look forward to seeing you on berlin,nimisila or one of our other close by spots.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too, I'm in canton.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Its really nice to see so many people in our area here on IFO. Once we get first ice we should all meet up at the nimi campground and get a bunch of those monster red ears or OSP or Palm rd. and have a day of non stop dink action. It would be nice just to get together and see people you havent seen for a while and meet new friends.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Sounds good hwj i wouldnt mind finally seeing one of those elusive nimi walleyes iced to.when the ice gets here lets plan a nimisila day out.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm up for it!  Nimi's one of my favorite places to ice fish.  So many big panfish in there, and some nice eyes, too.  Couple years back I caught a 25 incher fishing for bass on a deep crankbait in a channel between the islands.

Team Wilcraft!

ice phisher

• View Profile
Hey Doug......Glad to see that you have made it over to this site also....Great bunch of guys.....much info...Looking forward to seeing you at Marks again, one of these days..(mrfish42)
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Never stumbled across one there,would love to put some truth behind the legend! ;D
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

skunkedagain

• View Profile
I'd like to hook a nimi walleye myself. I did catch a nice channel cat on a pin min one day in 20 feet of water. To me that was a big thrill.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The 'eyes are there.  Few and far between for me, but usually when you get one it's big.  just takes a lot of hunting them down.  Normally I don't have the patience and end up fishing for the monster redears in there and hit Berlin for the walleyes. ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar