Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Got my license today

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got my 2016 fishing license online today. Went to 2 stores yesterday and got same story, can't get until March 1, so I ordered online. Don't like to wait till last day. Just printed it out and am ready to go.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Thats what i used to do,but my printer is down,so its back to the run around or just wait till march 1st.I guess i'll just wait. :) ;) :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

S. vitreus

• View Profile
Next time, read the email confirmation. The license is good as long as you can retrieve it electronically. Paper is for airplanes and starting fire, not mailing love letters.

"A copy of your license is attached: You may print this license or store it as an electronic copy on your mobile device. Licenses are valid when carried in electronic form as long as they can be displayed on your mobile device."

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
need to get mine yet  have been busy with the steelies .    8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar