Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ArticArmor flotation suits

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Smoking deal right now on suits at RedrockStore. Guess it pays to buy in the off season!
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Stryker suits too!

OldSailor

• View Profile
Great yacking with you on IS!! Nobody on here at all during the summer!! :( I spend alot of time over on IS because of the national/international member base!! Not many Ohioans pipe up on there but us!! ::)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Same reason why I jump on there too.  I've been watchin You Tube vids to keep my COOL this summer.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll get on there too.   I lived on there before this site was created.  I still check it out with regularity.  And this is the best time to get deals on ice fishing gear.  Thanks for the update.  :D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just tried to buy a suit.  All the large and xl are gone.  Still some medium and 3x left.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

OldSailor

• View Profile
I'll get on there too.   I lived on there before this site was created.  I still check it out with regularity.  And this is the best time to get deals on ice fishing gear.  Thanks for the update.  :D
Do you use the same username on IS as here?? Mines the same! No one on here to speak of, but I check at least once a day! If i find something interesting on IS, I pass it on here ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I go by icehousepsycho  over there.  Long story on the name.  Given to me by a friend due to the thickness or should I say the thinness of ice I'll fish on.   ;D

Team Wilcraft!

OldSailor

• View Profile
I go by icehousepsycho  over there.  Long story on the name.  Given to me by a friend due to the thickness or should I say the thinness of ice I'll fish on.   ;D
I'll try to remember that!! ;D How thin is thin ??? 2"-3"..... :o

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well ........ about an inch and a quarter.  I don't recommend that, for safety reasons.  We want to be around to fish many days to come.  I don't do that anymore.  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

OldSailor

• View Profile
I guess not!! :o I can see how you got that username!!! ;)

Vexilar