Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3/7/14

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit pizza bay again this morning for a bit.   Crappie not biting today,  but gills were still going strong!   Getting some nice ones on silver tungsten Gill Pills. Unlike yesterday,  silver was the only color getting bites.   The bites also improved when I added a third red maggot to the white ones. Fish were in 5-7' of water and were 1-2' off the bottom. Fish were from 3-9.5".
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icefshrman31

• View Profile
Enough ice for a snowmobile and an old timer Saturday ? Is pizza bay easy to find. Workin on a bucket list with the time clock running

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Snowmobiles aren't allowed on Nimi.  But yes easy to find. It's right on the corner of Caston Rd and S. Main St.  Ice is still over 12-14" thick still as of noon yesterday.   Edges still great too.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

icefshrman31

• View Profile
Unfortunately, my heart and I are way over the hill. What kind of terrain and distance to walk out to pizza bay ?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Very short walk,  but it is up a very steep hill. Unfortunately.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar