Ice Fish Ohio Forum

LET IT RAIN!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hope this week's forecast NE Ohio holds true.  Let it rain today and tonite, get down to 17 Wed and Thurs nite, by Fri, I'll be back in business.  The 8" of slushy watery snow will turn to a good 6-7" of ice and keep my season alive for at least a couple of weeks! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

JustNutts

how much rain have you gotten today? We had a sprinle, but its just been cloudy and warm all day here.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know, we got some, not as much as I hoped.  Northern OH got a lot more.  I hope tonight's lows in the teens will do the trick to help the ice.  I guess I'll find out friday, I'm hoping to get out if the ice is good.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
the rain did help alum, there were some areas that refroze but others that were still slush, with the cold temps last night its probly all hard now.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
The ice caves in as you walk on it- hard on top slush below it then the main ice below that- scares ya - but your okay.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hope that's the way things are tomorrow when I try Deer Creek again.  Been over a week since I last got out.  Looking forward to giving it a shot.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar