Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thank You For A Great 2009/2010 Ice Fishing Season

Banker · 5 · 3109

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Banker Here- Well it's March 1st and for most- that date means nothing. But for me and my crew it means 9 months till I ice fish again. I know the ice is still good in places- just a safety rule I haven't broken ..."Don't Ice Fish in March." So thank you David - Pro Staff and Members- I can say that thanks to this website I have learned more in one season than I have in the ladt 5 seasons combined and have been introduced to so many great ice fisherman who share my passion. Be careful out there if you do dread the hard water in March- this season has been gracious to us so far- warm weather on the way this week - edges melting. Just be safe out there and thanks again for the great season!

Banker Out- :(
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I agree great season!

you not staying around scott?
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree as well.  My season is over too, I think.  My friend's pond I like to fish is 1/4 open as of yesterday.  I may try one more time tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get out.  Thanks to everyone for a great year and all the fun times and great advice on this site.  Thanks again, Joel.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Still having cold nights, but with temps approaching the mid 40's and possibly getting rained out for the seasons I think this weekend will be it.

I agree that this ice season has been one of my best yet, even though I was too busy to make it out more than 10 times. I made time when I could, and you guys are all great. It would have been nice to spend more time out with Scott and Andrew, Banker, Dan and the rest of the crew, but in terms of quality it was great.

The thing that I like most about the site is the connections we have made here. The ice is a great place to spend time with your buddies (both old and new.)

Don't forget that we can keep fishing when the ice is gone! You hearing me Banker?! Those panfish, bass, saugeye and (maybe) muskies... are calling my name.

I hope to see my new friends around the soft water. Until then, I'm not going anywhere, I'll be coming back here, and I'll be on ohiofisher's site! Also check the Indian Lake website for my updates on there.

What a great season!
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

let it freeze

• View Profile
I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine we are going to give it 1 more time sat.This will be a recorded braker year for icen for me.14 days total !

Vexilar